Δευτέρα 8 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Happy Nameday Me!

I' all happy today. All it took was to skip my dutch course and tai chi. I like them both, but I was too busy you see... At work I was making a drawing - that would be the storyboard for a video prototype for our project, and then I got into flow and I forgot to go to my dutch course... And then I needed some time to enjoy myself before we would go out with my friends for a nice walk in the city, so I skipped tai chi...
That is what I wore today.
Sorry for the photos
but I have to buy a camera...and I'm saying that from April..
OMG, I'm really anticonsumer when it comes to stuff other than clothes...
hehehe

what I wore today

my new pink scarf from Men At Work
black beret
bolero MNG
a purple heart on my chest : graduation gift
rest : h&m

Polka dots is fun and make my day!
I felt really vintage-like today..

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου