Τετάρτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2010

B/W Sketches!

Hello, hello!
:)

On Friday i am taking exams on a lesson called Electronics. I have been lucky enough to pass the lab of this exam, but the real thing is coming...... ! And during my small break I found the time to post some more sketches I have made. ;) It's nothing really great actually appart from abstract (as always!) lines, circles and motifs compined together, but it feels good making them! And afterwards, it feels good posting them! So, this one was made by me and Angeliki (a.k.a Alice) in a ship. We were travelling to Skopelos for summer vacations and had one mp3 player with us. It was unfair! So we quited listening to music and decided to do sth together:


the second one is a silly happy girl with huge hair :D

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου