Κυριακή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Rainbow Sketches



Congrats Alice :)
We are all glad that you found them! So this is wise on behalf of you, making a conclusion after an every day mischance. I will make an effort to expand this thought. First of all, it is true! When you miss something, you do appreciate more it after all. Secondly, when a mischance happens, it is a huge mischance if it happens to you during a bad period, while it is less important during your better days. So, I think that people are like jars that can afford certain capacity of bad feelings! If you are empty of bad feelings, one piece of them will not really mind you. If you are full of them, one little thing can make you burst out into tears! It's like... overdose.

Today, i want to share some sketches I have made during the last weeks. I will dedicate this post to my colourful sketches and later I am going to have a post for my black sketches. So, rainbow sketches are the one that make our mood, that fill our eyes. Rainbow is connected with happy feelings and also, it is connected with pluralism. That means the peaceful co-existence of many, different ideas. It is not surprising that a rainbow flag is the flag of homosexual people. (Rainbow flag) So, this is it: variety, co-existence, tolerance.

So here are my happy sketches:

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου