Κυριακή 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Music-Video Choices

Today it is such a great day. Great day for great thoughts and great things to do! 

I want to share with you these: 

This is a great video with stop-motion technique:  Her Morning Elegance shown to me by my sister :)
this is a Radiohead's video with stop-motion technique:  There, There
this is an interesting home-made video with scenes that "ran faster" and Air's All I need song as a setting:  All I need  

And this is a nice funny stop-motion video showing us how a child would cook spaggheti  ;)

also:
Check PES the director of the last video and more short funny videos (like: KaBoom!, Roof Sex and Pepper Heart ) in his Youtube channel.

....and a useful advice: never ever go skiing without using special glasses (or at least sun-glasses) and sun lotion. Except if you want to end up red-faced, just like me! 

Kisses
Konna

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου