Δευτέρα 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Untitled Outfits

 
Rock Colorful Outfit
pink t-shirt H&M around 3 euros
purple scarf from Men at Work around 5euros 
(that had a very short life bcos I lost it during Carnival)
and jean from zara 10 euros
all on sales! :)



black laced vest from Mango
t-shirt with Marylin Monroe from a store in Navarinou
pendant from six
and make up with a concealer for coloured women
(bought by mistake!try brown concealer on your lips and eyes, it should look like this)
 
Carnival  Gothic Outfit :)
and my favourite purple polka dot umbrella
still alive after sooo much rain and storms
make up same here as well

I will try to draw my thoughts on this space as captured some hours ago. While I was thinking my precious thoughts, I thought it would worth sharing. So to say, I was thinking of a way to escape in my foggy and soft and dreamy cloud, where there is no troubles like in real world. No traffic, no pollution, no insurance, no inconvenience, no bureaucracy, no boredom and people stay beautiful and active until their 100's. Just like in the movies. Have you ever seen a movie hero paying bills or visiting his insurance company? NOoOoOo. If I want to escape though, I have to leave everything behind and be a street something. Just find a decent position between those who entertain us in the parks, in the streets and have their really cool vans and get inside when it's cold.And then no ambitions, no long-term goals, no contracts and bureaucracy. My mere and only goal would be to earn my living for the next day. Interesting and romantic.Starting from zero outside of my known world. Seems like attempting to reach america from Greece by boat. :P
Yeah, if I pay a second thought, this option doesn't seem worse than my life plan, that is :
8h/day work and then dishes and housework, on weekends travelling around.
Anyway, seems like it is not leading nowhere or I'm too lazy to tink right now.
Sorry for the oti-na-nai english, just before I sleep and dig in my cloud again,

Kisses,
Alice


3 reactions:

konstantina είπε...

i love the last outfit! It's (you're) gorgeous! And also... please you are the happiest person I know, don't do that to yourself!

The Negative Girl είπε...

Είσαι μια θεά, ειδικά στη δεύτερη φωτογραφία, σαν χαρακτήρας από το Τρίτο Στεφάνι του Ταχτσή.. <3

Ανώνυμος είπε...

that pretty!!
luces muy linda!
lovely :D

Δημοσίευση σχολίου