Πέμπτη 18 Μαρτίου 2010

Tea Visions

I wrote this note on Saturday, but I didn't have internet at that time.

TODAY,  I had tea with me. The reason is that my housemate is talking on the phone and that we bought a nice one seat-couch today and I wanted to use it. By the time I sat on the couch I went several times to the fridge to take something, then I walked around, looked at the washing machine and at the sink with the dishes, thought of washing them, but nuh, not now - it's Saturday!- and then I thought why I cannot just sit and enjoy myself in the couch, like I know that people do. Do I find myself unbearable? no,on the contrary, I claim I love me. I asked myself how she imagines her future. The only thing she could see, was the picture of three following her, on their bikes up on the hill.Sun is going down and the hill is getting dark and four figures biking straight to the top.
She's wearing a red-white polka dot shirt,a red hat and black bell pants.

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου