Κυριακή 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Falling in love and my totally blue room



Hello! How's your mood going?

Today I would like to speak about falling in love with something or someone and also I would like to show to you (as I had promised!) a view of my totally blue room in Xanthi, as part of a fully blue life.

Yesterday, I had the chance to meet again after two years on of my favourite roomates while still in High School. That girl has always been living in a swirl of a love fume. Actually, she would often find herself passionate about a person with all of her heart, having this feeling flood her existence. Of course, this is something that we all need and like to do. However, in case we don't, I 'd like to focus a little bit on the essence of love.

There are two seperate recources of energy for a person: by digesting food he finds the energy that his body needs and by falling in love he finds the energy that his mind needs. The real motive behind every difficult and tiring task you have succeeded in is your love over its result. This is what gives you all of the energy you need in order to complete it in the way you consider to be the best possible. Food is an essence of course but ,no matter how many energy drinks you might have drunk, you cannot exceed your abilities! Love is what makes people go further and evolve and it hides the tremendous strength of will. A spiritual hunger, a real weapon in your hands to face all of your difficulties.... :)

GO PERSISTENT BY FALLING IN LO
VE!!!

And now the revelation of my blue room.... You can see in this photo one part of the curtain and the walls ehind it. Can you figure out the difference in the colour? NO?! This is because it doesn't exist one!!! :P Can you imagine 4 walls in the same colour and matching furniture? Short of a melancholic environment that has affected all of my melancholic moments in there!



And that's a common blue view out of my window:




Good for me I have escaped from this totally blue room :)

Farewells!
:)

2 reactions:

Aya Smith είπε...

The sky in the last photo is beyond amazing... sort of scary and beautiful at the same time!

konstantina είπε...

yes indeed! I think that the gradual change from white to dark blue is preparing us for a heavy storm. Brrr!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου