Κυριακή 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Joan Jett Outfit

While my sister talks about love swirls and magic blue, I enjoy my little materialistic world: my closet. A new outfit, called Joan Jett with a sweet purple touch. I got the inspiration from the videoclip "I hate myself for loving you" .

Shoes VANS, tights very old and used, skirt Pull&Bear last year,
t-shirt BSB (I bought it on sales about a week ago), waistcoat Mango,
funny purple umbrella H&M, red bangles Indiska (?) shop in Stockholm.

5 reactions:

The Negative Girl είπε...

You go girl!! :D Exactly like you promised ;)

Alice είπε...

yeah! purple peep-toes are on the way! ;)

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Great pictures!

Alice είπε...

thank you!:) the background is the balcony of my house. It doesn't have great view, nor many plants but it serves well for outfit shootings!:D

Nenyaki : ) είπε...

An outfit post! yaaay! :D

Awesome. I love black+white outfits with touches of bright / fun colours :)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου