Δευτέρα 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Up to date with some abstract photos

Hello!!
Today it was a fairly rainy and foggy day just like my sister said! That means only one thing: autumn is here! Here in Thessaloniki students (who weren't too successful during the last year) take exams in September, people go back to their jobs and a big event takes place opposite the university campus:ΔΕΘ or Thessaloniki International Trade Exhibition. This is a major attraction for people into trade and economics but also a "hot potato" for syndicalists, leftists, anarchists and ,thus, a sparkle for the match of demonstration.

This is not the right place and the right time for a political conversation or analysis though! This is just the recent news that surround me and form my mood! :)
So, let me skip those and just post two more abstract pictures of those I used to take in Xanthi:



And so here we are about to live one more September.....
Greetings

1 reactions:

Alice είπε...

I just saw "Coraline" and it reminds me of you! So I will call you Coniline!:D
Go on girl!Explore this amazing dangerous world we're living in!
And your photos are a great representation of the "other" side of the world, or how the world could be... More colored perhaps :P

Goodnight sweetie!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου