Σάββατο 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Sketch to afford a better mood =)





Hello!

it's obviously been a long time since the last post of mine. the reason is unique and serious: my sister is leaving in a few days and ,if you add this to the rest of my everyday problems, I have no time and mood to post! Yet, I have to notice that sometimes ,when I have a quite melancholic and sad mood, I find it helpful to sketch.
I can remember since I was a child the plot of a fary tale over a young painter. She had a major problem that wouldn't allow her to paint and create beautifull picures: she couldn't chose a colour to use. She was so much attached to all of the colours that every time she was ready to use one she could hear the rest of them yelling: "Use us please! Why won't you???!!!" And so she was spending her time doing nothing and feeling bad about it, until once she saw a rainbow. She was so happy that she d found a way to use all of her colours-friends that she decided to sketch and paint only rainbows and she became very famous out of this :)
Well, and that is to point out that I have same kind of feelings over the colours. I really like to see them all together, not because they are yelling at me (I am totally sane :D), but because they give me a happy, energetic, childish feeling. So, I am really trying to use at least all of the basic colours in every little childish sketch-psuchotherapy of mine. =)
That is a quick colourful sketch I made for the ceiling. Maybe one of those days I will find some time to sketch it around my light. Isn't it happy and funny?! :D

This is a motif i made that looks like the open tale of a peacock! That's why i am going to name it: A tale of a peacock! It may be a poor motif but it deserves a name as well!!
Above you can see a sketch (it's actually a blot!)
that I made when I was really angry and sad for some reasons. It is a sun (in case it is not obvious :D) behind prison bars! And next to it another sketch a little abstract. It could be a sun, a flower or even a sharp cog!!! You choose :D. And that's the advantage of being not too specific when you want to picture sth ;)

Kisses!!!

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου