Τετάρτη 4 Νοεμβρίου 2009

cOLOURS, CoLOurS, ColOURS!

Υeah!
After two whole years of meditation and wondering processes I ended up findind the colours for my room! I have been dying my room for 4 days, although it is the smallest room of the house. Whether this is a result of my lack of technique or normal I cannot tell. But I can certainly tell you the winning colour:


the colour of the little pot accompanied by the same colour in a brighter tone :)
I call it a strawberry pink and think that it is so representative of hapiness. It is merriful and joyful and I think it is going to affect me in a positive way, hopefully.
The reason I chose this specific pink is because I feel the need to capture all the hapiness I have expreienced in my life (specifically during the last 2 years) and keep it as a precious feedback for some harder days to come. I wanted a message of optimism and so I chose to have a room that will look a lot like a candy :D
I hope this won't affect my appetite! I am not sure of the meaning and the psychological effect of the colour but I think it represents friendship and it's as well energy-giving colour (along with all the "warm colours"), not really relaxing. I guess I 'll dye my sister's room with a "cooler colour" in order to find some peace and relaxation inside my house.

Of course I am going to ask her about the colour!!!!


So, today the third of the four walls was finished by me. One more day without any mistake and hopefully my candy-room will be ready. And I am really bound to show you some pictures!
Referring to colours this is a picture of my very first large laundry.
What do you think about the colours?! What do you think about my assiduity?!

Candy Kisses


ps: a very interesting and fun site: COLOUR LOVERS
:)

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου