Κυριακή 22 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Half-finished room



It's 00:41 and I have been having my birthday for the last 41 minutes :))
My mood is better I think. Who's responsible? I don't know. Could it be birthday? Could it be the fact that I am leaving in 5 days to visit my sister in Netherlands? Who knows?! It could also be the fact that I have a semi-finished room and that I already started dying my sister's old room. The colour will probably be a bright green. I call it: the toothpaste green! We also have matching curtain and light. I will show it to you as soon as it is finished or at least semi-finished.

And these are some pictures I took of my new room at night with only a small source of light. On the ceiling a part of my drawing is obvious. I haven't still decided the complete shape and colours but it is definitely going to look like a rainbow :). Also, you can see my favourite band's poster: Pink Floyd.And here is half of my sister's curtain. She used to have two pieces of curtain, an orange one and a toothpaste-green one. Sorry angie, I had to split them!!! :D

I will come up with more soon.
Kisses

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου