Παρασκευή 6 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Netherlands and Me

A beautiful Friday morning with my father wandering in the Canals and the Jordaan Neighbourhood, Amsterdam...




I want to keep this Friday.. and save it in a nice clean place, next tomy other favourite days in my life. The following video is dedicating to my beloved Konna. It was originally made for her.



A day from home to University in Eindhoven. My Neighbourhood. Something really bad happened to my neighbourhood today. I saw ambulances and police cars and a red-stripped ribbon hanged on the trees. That might mean 'area under investigation'. I don't know anything else. I hope no one is hurt.


and me one of the first days to University. Look what I choose to wear! Everybody would think of me as a weirdo fashionista!

2 reactions:

konstantina είπε...

I love the video! The pictures as well, but the video is indeed perfect!!!
how nice to see what you are seeing every day =)

Laz είπε...

I think of you as an awesome retro princess!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου