Κυριακή 15 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Sleep well


People say I should sleep more. My eyes look tired every morning. I have difficulties in going to bed, because I want to do as many as possible during the day and probably subconsciously I can not accept that the day is gone and I try to keep it alive. Today I thought that I should not be afraid of the End of the Day - instead I should celebrate the beautiful day I had. So, for today's celebration I chose these pictures from my Sunday 15th of November..


There are pure pictures, no photoshop at all! Not that they look perfect, but they show the colours of Amsterdam. It's a really colorful city, full of pubs bars, small shops, junk food, funky people..


A warm and tasteful coffeeshop. One of my favourite pictures today!


A temple in the Chinatown in the Middle of Amsterdam.

A canal.I like the surface of water. It looks really like the moment I saw it.

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου