Κυριακή 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

Helping a cute street doggy

Today I helped a cute street dog! While i was waiting for the bus, he came in front of me and stood there awaiting for sth. Then, I remembered! A week ago, I was waiting again for the bus when i found out that the door of the building in front of the station was open. And it was so cold! So I went inside along with many other people who were waiting. The doggy was inside, sleeping on the carpet and enjoying some warmth! It seems like he did this every day and today that the door was closed (they probably fixed it) he lost his cosiness. So I was there to help him. And I did. After some efforts the door opened and his majesty entered the building in a way that showed that this position was made for him :)

ps: the picture is not mine

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου