Τρίτη 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

Taking Woodstock



Everything is going pretty well here, studies are going well, I have friends, I travel on weekends, I have problems of course -but who hasn't- and I was about to ask myself "Am I still missing something? What would I need more to be perfectly happy and content?". So today I saw this movie and .. I remembered!
I miss the lack of discipline and of alarm clock at 8.00, freedom, partys, concerts,something going on in the background,dirty-muddy festive concerts, protests in the University,political discussions in every corner, weirdos, lefties with beards and bell-bottom pants, seeing a familiar face in every corner!
I miss MY OWN mornings, having nothing to do, and thinking about how and with whom I will spend my day!
But ... except from being free I want to be safe too. And this is the cause of my nostalgia. Because what would happen if I continued living this life I enjoyed during my early studies? Can I quit job and do what and with whom... Just a rhetoric question, hidden deep inside me..:S

So me stupid girl, waking up tommorow at 8, being at 9.00 sharp at work went today to the University cinema -yeah, still doing University things- and enjoyed that movie and her new clothes and now is about to take a shower and sleep. Wish me luck or a second woodstock in my life!
I am in desperate need of lack of discipline (no, i don't mean holidays)

Consume. Fun and safe!
h&m dress and pulln bear bangle, but they don't match together..
sorry to disappoint you

3 reactions:

konstantina είπε...

I 'm really moved by your post :")... in a good way!

I also liked:
consume. it's safe and fun! haha!

Laz είπε...

I good start would be to miss your alarm clock once in a while. Wake up at 13:00. See what happens!

Alice είπε...

I try it the last day before holidays. Nothing happened! The "boss" wasn't there!:)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου