Παρασκευή 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

The Wheel in Maastricht


Two Sundays ago, I was in Maastricht with my cousin and a friend from the University. And I took this amazing picture. I am still wondering how it is half so perfectly greyscale, while the sky is blue. Maybe I can practice in photoshop with it a little.
So Maastricht was amazing of course, as you can see. It looks like a french village. Yet it has a lot of life! At least when we went there! We pumped into the Philarmonic Orchestra of Maastricht that was playing forming a parade. And we found a jazz band jamming jazz around 5am in a very small cozy place, in front of a small audience, possibly their wives and children. Men around their 50's singing old jazzy songs spontaneously and full of passion! In Greece, it's rare to see an improvisation!Jazz is posh in Greece..
Later on, we went to another live country concert in a normal bar.So much fun, I danced as usually a lot!

Entrance of Maastricht

Cute! I want to have a bike painted like this.




0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου