Πέμπτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

The Snow White and the seven dwarfs

Finally, an outfit post! I have dreamed of it some time ago, today it is realised because of my sweet, beloved, perfect -all nice adjectives fit- sister! I usually prefer to take photos during day, because at night with a compact camera like ours -canon 2 years old- you can't do much. Besides, I hate flash coz it's very unflattering for pale skin! Well, since I work from 9 to 5, I leave in Holland, sun is a luxury for me. And outfit posts.
But today she convinced me to get dressed right after work and the result is not very crappy I think!

mango skirt, mango waistcoat, mango shirt, shoes I don't remember.

1 reactions:

Mairyliscious είπε...

i love this outfit !
the pic is amazing !!!!you are like snowhite !

Δημοσίευση σχολίου