Τετάρτη 22 Ιουλίου 2009

Abstract photographs in Xanthi

Today I remembered my life 2-3 years ago. When I was a little tired and wanted to rest, I used to sit in my totally blue room in Xanthi ( I am going to show it to you once, it's actually too blue to be true!) and stare at all the things that surrounded me. I was really busy then, I had exams and during my breaks I liked to take abstract photographs of the things I stared! I also tried to take a picture οf a little sparrow and put some bread in my balcony in order to attract it. Isn't it very cute??? I was hiding behind the curtains so that I wouldn't scare it :)


This is Ms Lucrecia the cat spying on us :)


Delicious strawberries... mmm!!!
Some dead flowers in our living room

2 reactions:

Alice είπε...

Oh, my Gosh! You woke up so early???

Alice είπε...

I want to eat the third photo and I am very curious what is behind the second!;)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου