Σάββατο 25 Ιουλίου 2009

Hi all!

It's Saturday morning, it's 40 degrees outside and I am at work. Today I am going to lose two graduation parties that will take place in two campings in Halkidiki. And I know I would have loads of fun if only I could convince myself that I am not tired enough to travel one hour till the bus station and then two hours till one of these wonderful campings, then stay for one day and then come back tomorrow in such heat, completely exhausted and sweat..Even if I managed to go, I wouldn't be able to swim because of obvious for women reasons (easy!)...:S
But at least my office is air-conditioned, and we have youtube and facebook and twitter, all nice services to kill time when you are bored or in between work and breaks. And I am listening to my favourite Johnny Cash's song. When man comes around.

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου