Παρασκευή 17 Ιουλίου 2009

A Calamity Jane Outfit



Well, now it's time for the first confession. My inspiration for this blog came from lopi, a very talented -to my mind- fashion blogger who writes about clothes she buys or is willing to buy. Her posts have caught my attention lately, because I am mad about clothes! And because of her down-to-earth, nice and mild writing and photos!:)

Although this is not a fashion blog, a cycle of love in my life is fashion! Actually I don't like this word : fashion. Maybe I won't use it again in this blog. It brings to my mind the current trends that all magazines write about. And then I see girls at the street, all wearing proudly the current trends!(for example silver cork shoes matched with almost everything,what a nonsense!). I don't want to be mean, but I find that kind of fashion boring.

As I said before, I am mad about clothes!That doesn't mean I am a shopaholic. I think I consume clothes and stuff quite reasonably and after serious thought. But I really enjoy going downtown and wandering all along Tsimiski, searching for treasures!Especially during sales!

now that's enough with words!

I bought these boots today -yeah in the middle of the summer- from Pull'n' Bear, bargain!cute, aren't they?



And that's an outfit with the boots, ideal if you are Calamity Jane!
lace shirt, earrings by Mango, Skirt from Zara, boots from Pull 'n' Bear, hat from Accessorize, all of them bought some years ago except from the boots.
I find the shirt adorable, although it's not nicely ironed in the pic.

2 reactions:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Nice looks :)... danke für deinen netten Kommentar.

Alice είπε...

Thank you! I really mean my comment!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου