Σάββατο 25 Ιουλίου 2009

Making summer jewels

Hi again! Since the last post, I returned from work, cleaned up a little my bedroom and then devoted myself to make these 'summer jewels'. The bracelet is going to serve as a 'goodbye gift' to my friend and colleague Vagia, because she is leaving Thessaloniki to continue her studies at a University in Switzerland.


The necklace is for my friend and colleague Xenia. I should have made it long ago though. She waited a lot for it, I hope she won't get disappointed. The beads on the top that seem not joint to the necklace were later joint with silver wires.
Making jewels is like a puzzle, you never know how long is going to take to match all colors, shapes and textures of the beads... And this match is kinda random and magical. Sometimes it's just not going to happen.

0 reactions:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου